Friday, March 31, 2017

I just got in From the Garden

I just got in from the garden. I finally planted my seeds to mini pots, and will keep them indoors for a few weeks before planting them outside. I even cut the grass for the first time, since rain is in the forecast again for tomorrow.  I was only able to pull the mower, and not push it. I have tons of moss, and don't know how to improve the small plot of grass, since my back yard primarily has wood chips. See Back to Eden Gardening if you are a newcomer to my blog. I put sulfate under my blueberries, and honeysuckles, and hydrangeas. I put dolomite under some of the trees, and the grass. The time passed quickly outdoors.  I kept pushing myself to accomplish more, while reminding myself that God was the exquisite Chief Gardener.  I am using the laundry room under the staircase to store the freshly planted seeds, where Tiger our cat sleeps, and has been kept warm in this big winter we have had. I will put the heat on for the plants and the cats in the evening, so hopefully, the benefits will be plentiful.
My married daughter has gone to Seattle on a train for the weekend. I drove them to the skytrain,  at 5 am and they left, despite the landslides reported a few days ago, along the tracks. They are traveling business class thanks to my son-in-laws place of work, gesture of appreciation. He has worked so many weekends, I can't even recall. A well deserved rest is due for them.
My pre occupation now, after a shower is to proof read, and edit where I can a new book that my friend Stephen Steinman is writing.  It is 500 pages long, and have been interrupted too many times to finish the book. Remarkably in one afternoon I got to page 200 already. This book is so good, that after the Pilgrim's Progress, and of course the Bible (Number One of all Time Ever) , this book called The Mystery will be a most thorough, and incredible display of end times Prophecy. Steve goes back and forth from Old to New Testament, using often the Wycliffe Bible, one of the most original translations to clarify things that modern day teaching has sadly misunderstood.
Just to give you an example of a paragraph that he wrote:
" On 9/10/th day of Tishri, Yom Kippur known as the day of Atonement will see the completion of the  40th Jubilee since Jeus ascended into Heaven, 2300 days following the Bull's Eye Blood Moon of June 14/15, 2011. According to Daniel 8:14 this is the day the sanctuary is to be cleansed Jesus was Tempted by Satan during his 40 day wilderness fast. There were 40 days in which it rained during the great flood of Noah. It was 40 day's after Jesus arose from the dead, that He ascended into Heaven."

Isn't that incredible??and just like Jesus ascended so we will be caught up in the air...!!!!
So, I may take a day or so to finish his yet unpublished book. He is working on 3 all together by the way. The urgency is on to get then all finished. The bible is 1/3 prophecy, and we are living it, my friends.. The Fig Tree Generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment