Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Syrian Children from the 'Jungle' in France

Oh my gosh! I just heard of 'the Jungle' being demolished in France, the great tent city with all the Syrian/African refugees. My heart is of course with all of them, but especially the children who are again uprooted, and many risk going missing. Already we have seen reports of Syrian children working in factories, but is this for real? Children displaced and going missing as they have no relatives near by them, to care for them. I learned yesterday that it was the Syrians who burned the second temple of the Jews in 70 AD. They did horrific things to the Jews, and a friend told me that God hasn't lost His memory. Yet, can all this horror now be inevitable? As I stare into the faces of these precious little ones, I can't help but sigh in distress. Image result for Image of Syrian children from the Jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment