Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Motives on Facebook

I was very surprised by a comment of one man on facebook. He wanted to know why I'm on it. I told him it is because I want to make people aware of the soon return of Jesus. I pasted this verse from scripture that speaks of a great Mystery..

1 Corinthians 15:51-52King James Version (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

He thought that I was on it to 'find a man'. I reassured him that that was not at all my reason. I usually screen their posts, but this time I was mistaken.
Today, I winterized my garden a little. I must pace myself, and even with pain medication I have to limit my activities. My one daughter called the mulch 'hideous', but I know that the end result is 'black gold' soil, that is a must for any gardener. My other daughters boyfriend has never seen a tomato plant when I showed him my garden. He is in his late 20's. People don't know where their food is coming from. Sadly, my husband is not on the team either. He hates hauling the mulch to the back yard, and made it clear that he will sell our home, if I do this again. I must be content now, as we have several years of mulch that has been composting in my yard. This will yield many benefits even when I am long gone. Remember, the bible says, we cannot buy or sell during the reign of the Anti-Christ. So whoever, gets left behind will at least be able to grow their food.
My dear friend in Kelowna strongly believes that the 'mark' of the Beast' will be a form of vaccine where they inject fallen angel DNA into the people. This way, the lost will have received their mark... the fallen angels name which is a form of heraldry displaying the fact that you are a royal bloodline to Satan, and gives you royal rights through the bloodline.. Basically they will alter human DNA, and the recipients will have received the name of the BEAST. It is a sign of status in Satan's kingdom. Again, I warn you... DO NOT Accept any piercing or etchings on your skin, that includes Vaccines.

No comments:

Post a Comment