Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So Hello Again!

So Hello Again!!
I had some nice response to the last blog, and I wish to thank you for being there.. Today was another one of those days where laundry took a priority.. Comforters, bedding, and cleaning my now youngest room was where my time was spent..Did she appreciate it..?? No. I even embarked only on a small corner of her room, her food stash, and my assistance was not appreciated.. I sure wish that someone would come and stain my fence, pressure wash my drive way, and coat it, among other things.  I still have not had the stamina, courage or whatever you wish to call it to give away Deborah's clothes.At one point I may have to hire some help to sort through things. Do you see my duality??? I am figuring if she is coming back to life, then why would I want to get rid of her things.... right? She had her own style, size and I think it is best now to leave it all there.. She may need it for some time before we all go to Heaven. After all, Jesus was here for 40 days after his resurrection and ascension.
The girls have reluctantly taken what they wanted from her room. So now I am back to square one.. No Action, only Waiting for the Dead to rise. in particular Deborah. You may think I have gone nuts now, but imagine the incredible unity, love, and appreciation we will all have for each other, when we are made whole by our Creator. We will be able to communicate, sing, laugh perfectly without any hidden agendas, thoughts or manipulative behaviors. We will be perfectly healthy, and never be tired. We will not say the wrong things to each other. We will have unity of mind, and spirit.  I'm sure you all have loved ones you have died as well. Now, very soon, we will witness the dead in Christ rise first.. supernaturally. Please don't be surprised if your loved one comes walking or arriving at your door.  My friend just reminded me that.........
 Ruth was in the fields gleaning.  This is at the end of the barley harvest.  We are at the perfect time scripturally for the Rapture.. and yes the dead in Christ will rise first.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment