Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hello to you all!!

Hello to you all! I am cozy sitting in my pj's after a nice shower and what better way to spend the after noon than to write. I have Moonshine sitting by my feet on the comforter, all stretched out, sleeping is more like it.  Brindle the dog is laying in the kitchen, and Tiger, out outdoor mom, the mother of Moonshine, got her hug today, as we both watched a moth struggling to fly. I had just rescued it from the fly trap a few minutes prior.
I had a busy day yesterday, washing the windows indoors, as well as some of the sheer curtains. I even ironed the one, but it has a slash from a claw of a cat.. I think it is my oldest daughters cat.. I must get some iron on flowers to hide the straight streaks of tears.. It is a long sheer, that covers both our front living room windows, and just adds that touch of class.  I figured whatever happens, I have to have clean curtains. W ether we get raptured or our home goes up for sale.. I must be prepared. I will hang them up with the help of my husband..
The other big adventure will be to wash up the oil blotches the size of a sports bouncy ball  off our driveway. I have at least 3 of these from older cars that are leaking oil.. I asked one of my girls to kindly park her old car on the street.. Now I have all these preparation kits to buy to cover over the oil stain, before the driveway sealant goes on it.. Such are the adventures of home ownership, unless you want the bottom of your pants to catch all that oil in the fabric, or for a visiting friend to skid over the oil patches.. Life is never dull.
To top it all off, we had the blue moon turn into blood red in several of the US, States as well as in Indonesia.. All reminding us that it is soon the return of Jesus..all the signs spoken of in Matthew 24 and in the Book of Joel. So as you can see, I have one foot here and one in Heaven already.. Longing so much to be with my dear daughter, and to finally be rid of all the pain in this body.
The gravesite was pretty uneventful today.. There were some earwigs in the vase that was dry.. I will have to go more often if I want the flowers to stay hydrated. A young man was close by in the Chinese section grieving the loss of a friend. A young friend at that.. I mentioned to him, that very soon the graves will open, as Christ has victory over the Grave. He left a litte more cheerful than when he had arrived. The next big day we are looking at is June 12th,, Pentecost. The 50th day after the last Passover... This would still be spring officially.  So stay pure and keep looking for Him..then He will appear to YOU.

Hebrews 9:28Darby Translation (DARBY)

28 thus the Christ also, having been once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear to those that look for him the second time without sin for salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment