Monday, April 25, 2016

Open the Door, I still Exist

I don't know about you, but I am keenly aware that we are living in the last days. I have children who will not open the door on me, I have problems with illness that are typical of middle/old age. I have my husband who out of 'courtesy' has moved into Deborah' s bedroom for the evenings (with his sleep apnea machine) so we don't keep each other awake at nights. I will not go into the details of what I think of this..We have inflation through the roof. People are disrespectful and cold. Help is nowhere to be found. Some people only call when they either need something, or perhaps out of pity. It is as if we don't exist. Maybe we are too old for them.. I have no answers. When I call them, they only want to talk about themselves, a rather one sided conversation. Not once do most ask about us.
 I have no answer either as to why some people get healed while others don't. I have friends who insist that no man knows the day or hour that Jesus is coming back, not realizing that that verse was referring to the time Israel would become a nation.. that was the no man knows.. bit..
I have been watching Katherine Khulman on youtube. She was full of the HOLY Spirit, but many today, insist that they have it, when clearly their lives show that they don't. I have posted a few things by amazing pastors talking about this baptism, that is so necessary. My head is pounding. I am in bed waiting for these medicines to work. No visitors. Only one or two faithful callers. Tonight is the day.. Nisan 17 when Noah went into the Ark. I sure hope we are on our way too. With the Arabic nations emergency meeting tomorrow about Israel, the 'catching away' is likely to happen, on a Tuesday of all days. If you recall Tuesday is a preferred day for marriage in a Jewish Wedding, as one is apparently doubly blessed. So here I am, waiting to be caught away. I don't want to think ahead if it is delayed again. If I sounded as if I am complaining, I hope not.. The observations I have are only specific to me, and how I perceive things, not on the character of the individuals in my life.  I would say, I could count on one hand , the people who show to be genuine at this time in my life. I thank God for these dear people, and family as it keeps me grounded and hopeful, that all will be well, and God is still in control. If we want to reflect even more, David in the bible only had one friend.. Jonathan.. so why are we even meditating on this..? Thank you Lord for your kindness to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment