Saturday, November 19, 2022

Expect for Banks to freeze accounts/ Personal update

Hello, I hope you are all thriving and enjoying your families. Family is everything. My Husband took out a basket of flower arrangemnt for Deborah's grave site. The bark shaving were scented, and for the interim season, her grave was washed. Fresh flowers are not Permited. Live has been busy with 4 grandbabies, and one on the way. Create your own persuit of happiness I pray. YOu are the most importanat person, do self care. YOu have been giving so much of yourself, now focus on you for a time. Have a good amount of cash at home, as Telegram channels, ie. Q911 and The West Coast Wizard chat have indicated these Bail in scenerioes. Take your money out!.. Eventhough, it will all change over to Quantum fiances, it is not immediate. More people will have to wake up, and what better way to wake theym up. It seems like Trump will not be arrested,,, but banks will close!! I love you and I will post things that are most relevant in my view. Embrace each other. Love one another. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment