Saturday, November 26, 2022

My Blog has blossomed!

Thank you to everyone who enoys my posts. As you know I do not benefit monitary but would love if you can share the audience. I have been doing this since the death of my daughter in 2016 from suicide. she was 19. see Deborah Gordon rest in Peace on youtube. The mental health of everyone is very important to me. I think the knowledge of the world events and the evil that the Blooline families desire for death for us has stirred me to keep you informed. Due to the insane sensorship, much information has been withheld. For instance, I cannot share the Resotred Republic posts on FB. I highly recommend that you listen to it daily, as the currency exchange too will be shared there. Please pray, meditate, do good for others. I love you all. Maria and family

No comments:

Post a Comment