Monday, October 17, 2022

My Daughters Bench Uprooted and Gone

I went to Bear Creek Park where my beloved Daughter had a bench erected in her memory. We were shocked that the area where it should have been, was gated and piles of construction supplies were dumped. We searched nearby to see it they have placed it elsewhere but we did not find it. The entire area from being serene and calming was full of litter, and dust. I also did not recognize the neighbourhood visitors. I felt that I was in a third world country. We walked about a bit more and saw more arid patches in a once glorious park. As soon as the park staff open this morning, I will call to find out what happened to Deborah's Bench that was so graciously fund raised by her friends and family. Take care of your mental health. You are loved, you matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment