Friday, October 28, 2022

Deborah Gordon Rest In Peace, Our dear Daughter

I have not posted my daughter's video for a long tine. I keep getting information from the Cemetary staff to inform us of various meetings even on Holoween.. Discussions on death. I heard now you can even put 2 extra urns of ashes near her grave. Soon, we will not be able to take fresh flowers on her grave only a reef like around all previous Christmases. We have been too busy with young grandchildren. Four all under the age of 4 and by next spring we will be having a 5th Grandbaby, a little girl to add to our quiver full. I was sharing with my oldest daughter that Family is Everything, and we need to spend time together. No man/woman is an island. It is beautiful if the cousins grow up together. I am deeply comitted to spreading the love that Deborah would, is she was still with us in the physical Realm. I have a facebook page.. Marika Bakajsza if anyone wishes to see some of my mosts there. It is primarily relevant posts to wake the population up from their slumber... are we on our 5th Covid Shot now... and inflation is at an all time high, and we know that so many more deaths are occurring among the Vaxxed... young people falling over with a heartache etc etc.. Stop believing the MSN, Main Stream News.. Get alternate news on Rumble or Telegram.. Be a seeker of truth. Spreak Love, call a loved one you havent talked to in a long time. God will Bless you beyond all measure.. I love you.. It is happening..

No comments:

Post a Comment