Sunday, May 1, 2022

Hope you are all having a great Day, my adventure

I am working on gathering information on my Daughter Deborah. Down the Road, I would like to have a fascitity that honours her life, and at the same time helps others who have various forms of mental illness. This adventure has been in the back of mind for a long time, but this time I can see it actually being a possibility, and a probability. A lot of work will have to go into it, and lots of help, so please pray for me that with God's help we can do this. By the way, this week is suicide week.. as you heard Ms, Judd just died from mental illness.. which is likely a suicide. The white hats have given the people who did awful things to take a suicide pill instead of facing execution. I am not sure of the personal cases of all these individuals, but it will all be coming out in the news. So my understanding is that if the military asks these people to give out information, and they comply, their name will not be publicly humiliated, and their families destroyd. On the Other hand if they do not comply, their names, and reputation and their families will be destryed for the crimes of the person..The suicide pill has to be taken no matter what..

No comments:

Post a Comment