Monday, May 23, 2022

Are you still with me?

I realize that I am all over the map lately, however, the profound information coming out from, Extraterestrials, to Politics, to Shingles- Monkey Virus, to the .global wealth transfer has had me go down on all rabbit holes. Forgive me, and I totally understand where you are at. Knowledge is power and despite the fact that I just want to lead a quite retirement, am am on a quest for truth primalily. If you can, focus on survutal, food, physical silver, some foreign currency such as the Dong, Rupia, Iraqi Dinar, and XRP , XLM. the last few video;s will at least guide to the source of information. Of course the bigger picture is that you stay healthy and buckle up for what is to come. Mentally, Please take care. Love , Learn and Share in the bounty that is to come your way, We will all have a very good summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment