Monday, February 15, 2021

My Stiches are out/ Daily 107 site

Hello Friends, I am a happy lady on this family day that we are celebrating in Canada. I have signed up in Daily 107.. a social media free speech platform initiated by Juan O Savin.. This has a huge capacity, and is better then Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. I encourage you to all find me this link https://107daily.com/status/create/ mariagee is what I go by. I was hopeful, that our freedom of speech would be encouraged and this is a top notch system for the world.. I may be slow to post on here as of now, since I am new, and I also am on Telegram, so be patient with me. No doubt this weblink will grow exponentially. Today, I had my over 40 stiches out from my total hip replacement. I was just thrilled to find a doctor who would do it on this holiday day. I believe I was getting an allergic reaction to the metal, so two weeks was long enough to subject my skin to this abrasive metal. God willing, I can heal much faster now. We have snow outside, so I have had the joy of walking inside our home and excercising within moderation. I am excited to have the children and grandchildren come over today. I am making chili for everyone. I hope you are all encouraged as we are moving from darkness to light. As a humanity we need to have a conscience and stand up for the rights of our children. We declare healing and freedom and peace for our children who were trapped in tunnels and andrenochrome harvesting, and sex slavery for decades. President Trump and his team of trained military have been globally rescuing the children. Continue to pray for the Alliance team to finish the job they have started. I hope your light is shining brightly, and do not , DO NOT go to a place of sorrow, depression alone. Talk to a neighbour, a friend, a relative, to share your burden.. Be also wise as a serpent and innocent as a dove. Do not give in to the temptation of the devil, cause he only wants to destroy you. One minute at a time.. be strong and of good courage. You are not alone. Agape Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment