Saturday, February 20, 2021

My Outing and Sad News

Hello Friends, Yesterday, was the first time since my operation that I went out for a meal with a friend. It was exhillarating, and I did not even need a cane to go from my car to the restaurant. We enjoyed the special of the day, steak and shrimp, as well as a glass of wine for me. I enjoyed the company of my friend. Each day it gets easier, but I do tire quickly after being on my feet for a couple of hours. I have sadly heard that a 9 year old child in Surrey, BC has choosen suicide in the bathroom this week. The child died in the hospital, while the father flew in from the east coast to say his last goodbye. I often wonder how this is even possible. Where does a 9 year old get such an idea, after getting into a simple fight with a parent? How careful one must be to supervise/monitor their child. How can we determine the mental state of our loved ones on a continual basis. Could the shut down and isolation from friends have also contributed to such horror? My daughter who works in the nursing profession could hardly wait for her days off after having lost a sister herself to suicide. God help us. I have indicated to you, that much of my sources of information is from Telegram, and Daily 107. There is no censorship on those platforms, and now I believe Parlor is up and running. I, like you are awaiting for a season of joy, and light. I want more then anything for our souls to find rest, and healing. Please keep praying as we are coming out of darkness into His glorious light. We know in the end God wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment