Friday, February 12, 2021

My Hip Surgery

Hello Friends, It has been just over a week that I had a full hip replacement at UBC hopsital here on the west Coast. The morning of my surgery I found out from a cousin in Hungary that my mom passed the night before in Florida. My mom spent her 80th birthday in Heaven, which brings great comfort to me. Her pain, and loneliness gone. It is very difficult to prepare for these life changing events. I don't wish to go into much detail here, but wanted you to know that I am now comfortable and toasty indoors during this cold spell that we have. I realize that I will have to be starting physio theraphy once my staples are out next week. My choice was to walk or not to so I waited very patiently for three years for this surgery. The statistics for the overdose deaths and suicide deaths are unbelievable during this plandemic. This is now a global phenomena, and wonder who God will hold accountable for all the senior deaths, and suicide deaths when we reach Heaven's gates. I believe you may have lost some friends, family members simply on ideology.... you believe and see somthing more than they do. You choose to see with your intuition, and realize the background forces that brought us to this stage of our lives. Loosing freedoms, our voice, our revenues, our livelihood, our right to assemble, worship, and share with others may not be so troubling for some. Many will not even question authorities, since they have been trained to not question anyone. So, Yes I have opened my eyes, and see the globalists intention for humanity. Though I may have slowed down with age, and have to train to keep up with the grandchildren, I will press through, and fight for their freedom, however I can. Realizing one thing, that Freedom is never given but always taken away in small increments. I hope that this blog site has become a friend to you, a companion when truth is not heard in the media, or in your neighbourhood, or in your family. I hope some direction was given so that your life and that of your families will be easier by taking note of the posts, financial, spiritual, or other. WE ARE going from Darkness to light. You must choose which side you are on, as the film 'The Called' by Juan O Savin so well illustrates. I love you all and please be assured that we are entering a Golden Age. Jesus hasn't forgotten us.

No comments:

Post a Comment