Friday, April 17, 2020

Taking on my Grandparenting Duties Soon

This is my little grand-daughter who has the very same dimples like my daughter Deborah had, who is now with the LORD due to suicide.  It is like 6 years now.. the lenght of time this blog has been available to many for comfort and hopefully encouragement. In just two months I will be watching this little treasure while her mom, Deborah's sister is back to work. Also, I will be blessed with a little baby grand-son in a week or so... How precious life is!! Please keep well, and get lots of sunshine, vit C,D and A.... This Plandemic is basically about loosing our freedom of movement and more if we are not careful.. Prepare for the worst.... and Pray Pray that the evil forces will not overtake the faithful.
Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment