Wednesday, April 15, 2020

How To Build The Perfect Share Garden | Outdoor | Great Home Ideas

Yesterday, I spent lots of time in the little patio space pressure washing with my husbands help. I will soon post a picture of all the potted plants that I brought over from my old house. This video has some good ideas but likely out of the range for most folks like us. We have very little sun in the back which is exactly what my husband likes.. the cool shades in the hot days ahead. We have a common sunny space in our complex, and I greatly look forward to being there with my grandchildren as the weather warms up. We are expecting a litttle boy grandchild any day now.. Live is full of new beginnings. Do not be scared, do your research. Life will be beautiful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment