Monday, December 30, 2019

New Years 2020

Christmas time is difficult for those who are suffering from any kind of depression. It seems to bring out the loneliness, and struggles many are facing including the debt, and hopelessness. Perhaps despite the great success of this native girl who just took her life, her past and struggles have taken over a very vulnerable part of her. At first the news media reported her as just having died, and today they had a documentary of her life and struggles, and acknowledged her death was due to suicide. She was a shining light in her culture, so many have looked up to her. I pray that her followers will not copy her deed.
Tomorrow I will be babysitting my six month old  grand-daughter while her parents will be reflecting and setting future goals for themselves. Apparently, restaurants will not take reservations tomorrow, New Years Eve. I gladly look after my little grandbaby, and forefeit any other activity. My daughter and husband will be going out for dinner in their traditional setting ways.
I do hope you all have a stress free year.. I'm sure it will be difficult, but with the right attitude, and God on our side, we will be Overcomers. Revelations 12;5.. Greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world. So Be strong and of good courage, and be Blessed this New Year 2020. 
Please Pray for the firefighters in Australia and all the residents, and wildlife. It is a catastrophe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment