Tuesday, December 10, 2019

A new lap top

Hello All, We just set up our new lap top computer. This was a must purchase since the screen has been on the verge of falling off despite attempts to repair it. As you know change is never easy for a soon to be 60 year old, and at one time we even lost the charging plug for it.
So now the computer is set, we are mostly settled into our small 2 bedroom place and the storage unit is almost empty. We can only give God praise for this since as my nurse daughter said, could we imagine doing this 10 years into our lifespan?? NO, No , No..
Regretfully, I have missed almost every event at Valleyview for Christmas with this busy month. The family just came back from a 4 day stay in Victoria, the Island. My son-in-law had a business workshop at the Fairmont Hotel, and we as grandparents got to tag along and help with the baby! For me and my husband this was a trip of our lifetime as of recent years, despite it being only an hour and a half by Ferry from the Mainland. We celebrated his 55th birthday there, and enjoyed the whirlpool at the hotel. We took more pictures than ever under the many lighted trees. The weather was mild and we saw a truckers parade go right by the hotel. Cassidy my grand daughter saw it from her hotel window as a six month old. Life is charming once again. Her dimples are a sweet reminder of my daughter Deborah in Heaven. Turning sixty this coming year is just a reminder that re uniting with loved ones on the other side is not just a hope but soon a reality. I will post many pictures of our working vacation for you. I would have wanted it no other way. Her sweet business, figuring out how her hands work, her teething drool's, her cheeks next to mine are all wonderful displays that we are still needed, and loved. I hope that the holidays brings everyone a moment of miracle that is tangible to you and your loved ones. We know that Jesus of course was born on the Feast of Tabernacles in minus 2 BC in the fall when the Shepherds were  out around Sept 11th. I will share of my visit with Stephen Steinman on the Island as well, who studies scriptures night and day. Look expectantly for His return. Hebrews 9:28

No comments:

Post a Comment