Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Be Frugal

I think all our eyes are on the events occurring in Texas and soon Louisiana. With schools starting up soon, I'm sure many moms are out shopping, and preparing for the fall. Please be encouraged, our labour is not in vain. God will reward you for all the love, and care you have demonstrated towards your families. We are the care givers, the nurturers of our society. Never think you are unimportant. Men on the other hand need acknowledgement and praise. Try to get supplies of all kinds from second hand stores, to avoid paying taxes. Be frugal. Get tools, clothing, food from warehouses or thrift stores of possible. You will never regret not paying more for good items. I for one, love finding cast iron pots for very little money. God wants to meet your needs sometimes unconventionally. Tell your friends that this is what you need. Tell your church that these are the things that you need. Have your church start a "I NEED" list and an "I HAVE" list. You will be amazed how the system of bartering works. I just recently lent out my iron to a man who had no iron. I think he is using it to glue his kitchen cupboard laminate on it. ??? I'll see if I get my iron back, ha ha. Usually, these sales of second hand items happen in the fall, in a recreation center. A child swap meet where I would often sell and buy things. The sellers get in first, and get to pick the best of the crop. If you are frugal, your man will have more time at home, to secure a large income to support our spending habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment