Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Updated my 'Why I won't celebrate Canada's 150th birthday..

http://4thentherewas3.blogspot.ca/2017/06/why-i-wont-celebrate-canadas-150th.html

This was added at the bottom:  The icing on the cake is that I cannot refer to a person as he or she, if they happen to identify as opposite to what I perceive.. I can be taken to court and face trial. So if Joe, thinks he is Josephine, and I call her a him, then I AM IN BIG TROUBLE!!
 THANK you PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU for your ungodly leadership and destruction of our nation.

Displaying 20170628_164403.jpg
Deborah on the far right. with her older sisters
I just updated the very popular post on why I will not celebrate Canada day.. Believe me, as a young mom, I took great effort to instill patriotism into my children. We would go to neighborhoods where a street was closed. Going with four children born 2 years apart was not so easy. The girls attended a Mennonite pre-school near Killarney Gardens. They had battery operated children's cars which seated two, and pony rides, and Barbecues, and flags, and donuts and coffee. I loved how the Mennonite church in Vancouver would bring this sweet pony in from a farm and made a lovely feature to the city kids in the early 90's. I don't know if there is any other communities making memories like this, but I was all into this. One time we went into the city for fireworks. 
Now, as an older adult, I see more. I sense more. I pick things apart, and look for motives. Too cautious you think? I watch for subliminal, I analyze, I pray, and seek truth. It is not an easy journey, but I find it is all I can do: be Sober, be Awake for the Deceiver, roaring Lion is waiting to devour us, literally.

1 Peter 5:8New International Version (NIV)

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment