Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My daughter in Aruba

My daughter and son-in-law are having the time of their lives in Aruba. I am not on Instagram so I don't have access to all the photo's so she had pity on me and sent 2. She also has a mini video of two flamingos who walk a step forward and backward even as she steps forward and backward, kind of like a dance step. We are left with the work at home.. washing, watering the garden, preparing for Japanese students, cooking. I think my only holiday will be my trip to Heaven, and that will more than suffice for me. They deserve this nice break from their work. It will likely be some time before they get to go away again. All these events in their lives will no doubt shape who they become. I just found out a few things about my past that I have blocked out. Isn't the mind a fascinating organ.. to block out things that are too painful. Perhaps my sweetie will come home pregnant or ? May God's will be done in all things. Life carries on.

No comments:

Post a Comment