Monday, February 1, 2016

Rapture Dreams

Jacob Aaron
Jan 30, 2016
 
 I remember watching a rapture dream of a 5-7 year old saying that Jesus made all the believers around the world able to fly and brought everyone down to Jerusalem at night time. I myself have had multiple rapture dreams and have been brought to Jerusalem outside the temple at nighttime and heard the words "you will stand on mount zion" before I even knew what mount zion was. I have also seen multiple dreams of a huge planetary object in the sky at the time of the rapture and have seen exactly what Gil Broussard) is speaking about. I believe God will spare us from this hour of testing that is coming because I have seen it, but I have also seen this object approaching. I believe I have not been deceived because I have given my entire life to Christ and continually fast and fall on my face in tears and supplication to God and have striven to bring many to Him and for that I believe God has shown me as well as others what is coming and never have I ever experienced what I do now until Christ brought me back to Him. The absolute bottom line is to repent and believe, and love all. (and also God spoke to many through their dreams and visions in the bible Jacob, Joseph, Samuel, Isaiah, Peter, Paul, and John and also that He would pour out His spirit in the LAST DAYS so that sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment