Monday, March 18, 2024

Wasps are out!

Dear Readers, I was out at my daughter's grave site when a Wasp got under my sleeve of my dress. I was in dark blue, nothong that would attract a Wasp. It was a sharp sting, and we headed home. I took off my dress and a fly or wasp appeared in my kitchen. At that point I asked my husband to open the door and it immediately flew off. k After that I iced my arm, and soon headed to an urgent care facitily, which did not help me, said it may get worse, take some benadyl. I was feeling that my throat was already feeling strange and swallowing was harder. At that poiint we headed to the local emegencey hopsital, where they were fairly quick to tend to me After a failed IV, and high blood pressure was admitted to my own room where I was monitored. Their choice of care was giving me a pendisone, and a Benadryl orally. I was not allowed to have water. After about 3 hours I was sent home. Today, my arm is still swollen and it is itchy. My swallowing ability has improved. JUst sharing with you, beware of Wasps, and be ready.. for any emergencies. Sending much love. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment