Wednesday, March 13, 2024

From the Heart

I don't know how much longter I will be posting as the world is changing and you will have more then enough information available to you. Like most truthers, I will be going dark off social media. I don't evem evem know if I consider my self a truther.. more simply, a grandma who is awake, has gone through devastation due to the the passing of my daughter 10 years ago. As a supposed theraphy, my one girl thought it would be healing for me to start this journey of healing, and I thank you. I thank you for meing part of this trip with me. Each day I have thought of you the reader, and the impact We could have on souls. Knowledge is power and now, we are to direct everything from our hearts, not our heads. I love you, and wish the very very very best for your lives. With the Debt Jubilee around the corner, I pray you have many additions to your family, new friends and celebrations. We have been deprived of so much over the years that the locust ate. Thank you for waking up to your true selves. My Daughter Deborah is soaring the heavens and may have already come back if she felt she had unfinished business. I heard one can talk to our loved ones even as if they were in the room next door. Deborah would be 29 yrs old Tomorrow. We have ate cake without her, and taken flowers to her grave all these years. Tomorrow, some of our family will be together once again. We will have her songe playing that she sang, and pictures displayed for the younger generation. Never Forget how Powerful you are, and that you are eternal, and you matter to me. Thank you for everything that you have not yet been thanked for doing, and what people did not thank you for. All the labour of love you have demonstrated. Prepare for the fact that everything you have learned so far has been a lie. Be resiliant and open to the truth. It is out there. I will be eternal grateful for you. Carve our your own journey in life, be healed, and do things that you are completely pationate about. It will be your reality. I love you, and send you hugs and love, and joy always. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment