Saturday, January 13, 2024

What we use to stay healthy

Hello Friends,

I just had a tiny amount of baking soda ( organic), a tiny pinch of Celtic sea Salt, the larger grain, and a tiny amount of Borax, yes borax.. Mix with a small glass of water.  I try to remember to take daily. Please do your own researcher... 

Do not eat Broccli


I also take bi weekly a pea size amount of Ivermectin (horse ivermectin) paste to get rid  of my parasites. As we have learned parasites are the primary cause of Cancers..  

Do also have lemon water to flush out all the worms.. parasites.

I also make each month 2 jars of hydrochloroquine.. this is by cooking slowly organic lemon and grapefruit peels. YOu must use a glass lid and simmer without the pulp for 4 hours.. let cool without removing the lid.. all the medicine collects on inner glass lid.. when cool, with a spatula  remove drippings from lid. put in mixture.. then carefully drain with sieve.. sifter..  and pour liquid into sanitized glass jars.. and refrigerate.  you  can find recipies on youtube.. 

I take the above mixture 1 tablespoon, once a day.. as needed for flu like symptoms.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment