Monday, January 22, 2024

What is consent

I want you all to pay attention to that word "CONSENT".  

Now, with [CON]VID, did you CONSENT on Wearing a Mask??

Did you CONSENT on any PCR Test??

Did you CONSENT on any "Vax" ??

Or, was you TRICKED, FORCED or COERCED in one way or another??

As I have been telling you all (since day one), per the Nuremberg Code, there has to be CONSENT will ALL Medical Experiments!!!  

The "Vax" was NOT FDA Approved and was released as "EUO - Experimental Use Only" it was most definitely a "Medical Experiment" that was being conducted!

Look at the Nuremberg Code and look at #1 - There has to be CONSENT by all parties involved with any Medical Experiment.

Keep on reading and you will see that "ALL" parties have the option of stopping ANY Medical experiment at their own discretion.  

Did you all have such option??? How do you feel about knowing that the local, state and Federal Governments used you all as "guinea pigs" with such "Medical Experiment"???

When these operations come in a more 'PUBLIC' view, I don't want people to say 'but, why is this happening to this person, they are a good person.' Because the truth of it all is, if they was such a 'good person', they would have had a check with Morality with all of it and they would not have gone along with it!!!

People are soon going to see 'good people' being arrested, WHY??? Because their 'Morality' didn't keep them from causing harm to Millions of people!!! Some shit is really going to 'hit the fan' here soon, because ANYONE that was involved with 'COERCION' with Covid in anyway, WILL be dealt with!!!

How do you think it is going to go over, when my own Children see their mother being arrested?? Better yet, how do you think they are going to view me after the fact?? I WARNED their mother, back in March of 2021, if she didn't stop, there WOULD be consequences with all of it. I went as far and showed her all of the receipts with all of it, I showed her the patents, I showed her who holds the patents and I tried to inform her with a 'Medical Mentality' about all of it.

What did I get in return?? I got called 'crazy, stupid, a conspiracy theorist and more' and then she BLOCKED me from being able to communicate with our children. As I have mentioned, I DO have the receipts (SMS Messages) as well as NSA and Space Force having such receipts as well. I have already been informed that here soon, my ex wife with be detained and took to Guantanamo Bay Cuba to stand in front of a "Military Tribunal". She will be charged with "Child Neglect, Abuse and Crimes Against Humanity" and the ONLY thing I can say is, she has nobody to blame but herself, I did my part and tried to warn her from the beginning but, she wouldn't listen to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment