Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A mother's story

All one needs to do is look around themselves and it is sadly very easy to spot someone who is in much more dire straits and they are themselves. I wallowed in self pity many years ago because my daughter and I had been ripped apart because her Dad had more $$ than I did to fight over a bunch of BS...I was devastated!!! A few short days later my neighbor lost her daughter to cancer, and that was my eye opener. I was meant to have my daughter to hug and my friend would only be granted that one last hug for her daughter. Pretty humbling experience! From then on I held my head up and carried the heartbreaking realization that someone always is subjected to something exponentially worse than you are suffering. I do not thank God often enough for the lessons and faith that He has given me. Prayers and a wonderful Thanksgiving to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment