Monday, June 12, 2023

The likely most important video I Shared, what happens after we die

 Good Morning,

Here we are in June. The video prior, speaking of avoiding the Soul Trap is likely the most improtant video I ever came across. Since most of us here have come face to face with the loss of our loved ones, it is important to know what awaits us.. Choices.. If you can please get more information yourself, but I find this fascinating. 

Having just recently attended the funeral of a young person who overdosed on Fentenal, I am more and more on the quest for answers. I have learned that over 6000 lives have died in British Columbia Canada, in the last month due to fentanyl overdose. This continued loss must end. Apparently there are only two places in the city of Surrey that sells pure fentynal, while the rest is tainted to kill an elephant. I am speaking to those especially who have been on the end of recovery, and clean for perhaps even months, and now, the slightest return to the stuff, your body cannot handle. You will cry if I show you a picture of the young aunt that my grandchildren have lost do to this. 

Be alert! Everything is going down this month by the 25th.. Doomsday?

No comments:

Post a Comment