Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mothers day with a Message

 Hi Everyone, I hope you all have a very meaningful day. Yesterday, I remembered that several years ago, before Covid, and my stroke I took 3 friends to High Tea on Mothers Day. It was lovely, with tea served in China tea cups, dainty sandwiches, strawberry tarts and the best part, was a fancy horse and carriage ride. 

This all took place at the Funeral home grounds where my dear Deborah is hurried. We have signed up to attend the 11 am sitting, and we will be sure to go for a long walk on the grounds today before the sudden heat falls on our city.  

I ask that you all stay very assured that great and prosperous times are coming. you will not ever have to worry about money, as Gesera/Nesera will be implemented. As you know, Fiat Currencey soon obsolete. Get 99.9 pure silver bars..  Your best bet for your protection of your wealth. as silver will be an unobtanium, Price for 1 oz will be over 40 Thousand Dollars.   

The two Previous films I posted are important, Disclosure films, packed with Truth... 

Be Strong, the financial reset backed by real gold and precious commodities will kick it. Get out of the Markets if you havent alreadly... 


Love, Happy Mothers Day, I will be sure to put a flower on Deborahs Grave, someone who has given us so much in her life time of 19 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment