Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Another Birthday, and the Bench is Missing

As you know, I am just a mother who lost her beloved daughter to suicide. I am coming up to one of my birthdays this week. I will be 63. The family hopefully will come by. I will cook soup and Schnitzel, rejoice in the 4 grandchildren, But my heart is always searching for the one I lost. I want to hear from her, miss fellowship with her. A part of me is ripped out of my soul, and forever will be. This is a club that we are in that nobody wants to be in. We found out that Deborah's bench at the Bear Creek Park has been Uprooted and put in storage until the construction is finished.. We talked with the park authorities, and we are still waiting to hear back from them. There was still at least a 3 year term on it so people can sit and enjoy the great outdoors. There are no words, no reconcilliation to her absence. Yet, we carry on as if in a daze.

No comments:

Post a Comment