Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Something Personal

Hello Everyone, I and my family wish you a very Merry Christmas. I am trying as of today to not be so anxious and worried about the tomorrow. As a Brother pointed out, we are not able to change things, but abide, and Trust our Maker even More. So many things we cannot change, and it is best to be as a little child carefree, and trusting. I suppose since my stroke last year, this has surfaced more as a negative trait in me. I feel inaquate in many ways, My speach and thought process gets fatiqued by the evenings, and my patience is not as it was used to be. Since English is my second language, it was most affected. Hopefully, in another year, my recovery will be much more noticeable. Above all, I wish for my readers to continue in self care, count your blessings, and know when you have to withdraw and meditate deeply. As we watch this movie unfold before our eyes, I wish to rejoice with you as the Deep State, Cabal, comes to an end. It is a very joyous to be living in. The children will be free at last, and apparently have been adopted by the military families. Lay aside any frustrations you may have in travelling in this Winter Wonderland we have in the north. Take Shelter in the arms of the Living God Who Loves you and will Provide for you and your families. I love you very very very much. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment