Thursday, March 10, 2022

Gesera/ Nesera Happening!! Family update.

Thank you for the increased Visitors to my Blog... The banks will soon experience the currency reset that I have blogging about for years.. Debt forgiveness, Creditcards, student loans, car loans, your birtcertificate bonds reinbersed. Silver will go up astronemincally. Physical silver.. and gold. Iraqi Dinar, Zim , Vietnamese Dongs will be at a level playing field ith the US Dollar, thus you see the increase in Oil prices.. ONly Redemp your foreign currencies in a Redemption Center.. not in a bank for full amounts.. see Dinar Recaps .com for 1800 number that they share so you can go to a Redeption center near you.. RE Queen Romana.. at my latest research, I found out that she was Planted by the USA military, to wake up Canadians.. Re Natural Law, Commonlaw.., the Corporation EVil flag that she burned in Canada, and our Highest in the world children's trafficking status.. All will come out.. in time. God Bless you and I hope that despite my frailty, you have learned much from these posts. March 14th is my Dearest Deborah's birthday who is now with the Lord. She was in born in 1995. We miss her daily and it is because of her that I have this blog. The family will be together this day, like we have the all the years before. I will visit her Grave Site. I am banned from FaceBook so I will not be able to share the memory of her life. In the next video, I will repost this 19 year old beauty, inside and out. Our hearts go out to all who have lost loved ones these past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment