Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Readership up, and here is why

Hello everyone! My readership has skyrocketed and here is why! I have been connecting with my Surrey Family Group on Telegram, and low and behold I saw my contacts dance with Romana Didulo, as they proclaim Canada Free. The videos I have shared are her Stopping by at Victoria pariament .they then went to the Tawassan Ferry terminal, then the Chillaway, and Calgary. They are heading from Regina all the way to Ottawa. She is a humble woman, probably stacked with influence, power and gold, as she is in my view connected to the Chinese elders who have planned on saving the world for generations. They knew in advance how devestated our world will be. They are bailing out all the debts globally. They are paying off all personal, mortgage etc debts. Romana Didulo can be followed for a short time on telegram, until we have the EBS.. She is heading to Ottawa.. PLease share far and wide. It sounds like she decided on her own that this was time... without the consent of Trump and the white hats.. she is quiet the Queen.. in earlier posts, we have determined that Romnana helped President Trump get in power with the Minitary.. all pre determined.... Stock markets will fall. get ready.. Love you all Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment