Saturday, June 5, 2021

Soo Much Information

Hello Everyone! I appreciate the increased viewership on my blog. I have been banned yet again for a month on my facebook page Marika Bakajsza. It is the groups that I belong to that also is not benefitting from my posts. I am a small fry in the 'Great Awakening Movement', however, I would like you all to take a break on occasion, and continue to self care. I was privileged to be with another mom the other day who also lost a child to suicide. We help and support each other in any way we can. We will be going over to their place for Breakfast tomorrow! Please keep gathering together with your friends who are on the same wavelenght as you. We are enjoying watching the grandbabies grow up. We are anxiously waiting for the Medical Beds' (Med Beds) I can't wait for people to be healed worldwide. Canada will have a very good system apparently, a med bed in every hospital. A med bed can regenerate limbs, cure cancer etc, or make you 30 years younger. We have not caved to the JABB, Gene theraphy, nor will we EVER. For those of you who have had an unfortunate Jabb, drink White Pine Tea.. soak needles of the tree in water, and drink it. I dont' know what else to recommend at this time. Do your research about everything. I am on Telegram channel mostly. Take deep breaths!! Oxygen is important, however, I saw a picture how in Australia they sprayed Covid germs from 35,000 altitute flying high airplane. It takes 20 or so minutes to reach the ground where people breath it in. Above all have a discerning spirit and love God with all your heart, strenght and being.

No comments:

Post a Comment