Thursday, April 8, 2021

Power Panel/ My personal thoughts/Update

I think I have to sign up for Bitchute also, this is a very good source of information https://www.bitchute.com/video/XgTsVybIZq99/ I am waiting for a doctor's phone call, as I am writing these few lines. The much awaited Emergency Broadcast System has not happened yet, but spring is here. The work along with this is also waiting, like pressure washing, planting in the garden and spring cleaning. As I await the birth of my newsest familly member, a little boy; we rejoice each day for the opportunities God gives us. Life, Freedom, and liberty!! Take deep breaths, we will get through this together. Please be kind to yourself, you still Matter to Me. I realize that this blog has taken a different turn for the time being. I hope you forgive me. What is hidden before our eyes right now is the many, many suicides, and mental health concerns that these lockdowns, and innevitable poverty that the government officials have placed over us. I believe it will all come out though! There is blood on their hands. Keep well, Love and hugs to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment