Thursday, March 4, 2021

Juan O Savin: America's Near Death Experience / JFK is interviews.. military in control/Trump coming back VERY SOON

Please take the time to listen to this full interview. I personally believe that by March 16th John F. Kennedy will be revewaled to the public as the leader of the Operation Q, who has been involved in bringing down the Cabal/Deep State for the last 20 years in the making. Juan O Savin I believe to be JFK, and he is speaking on this tape. He is working with very little sleep to free the American people along with Trump and the military. PLEASE SHARE far and wide. Our lives will be changing entirely very soon. Get Physical silver and gold if you still can. Love one another and start reading Hebrews as The True Great Awakening on Telegram (JFK) has admonished us to do. I am sure your lives are very busy also. Today I am going to physio, and tomorrow, I am back babysitting my adorable grandchild. Love you all Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment