Saturday, January 16, 2021

Vindicated

Hello Dear Readers, I feel that you have now been provided on my channel with firsthand information. We know that Trump will stay in office, and Biden will not be inagurated. We know that JFK is Alive and he has been leading the Q movement. I loved telling you about his e book, called the Kid by the Side of the Road. I loved telling you to watch his film called "The Calling" by Juan O Savin. I have told you that Juan O Savin, 107, 17, Q Annon is John F Kennedy Jr. (Now Senior since they assasinated his father in 1963). Social Media will be taken down. President Trump has confiscated at least 35 Quadrillion Dollars so far from the Deep State and the Cabal so far. Covi is a Plandemic. Despite the hatered in sharing this information amongst friends, and now former friends I feel sad for them that it took them this long to wake up! Trump Wins, and we will have a glorious Republic. It will be about the American people! JFK will give back to the people what the Deep State, the Cabal stole from them. I love you all and please continue to Pray for the rest of the world who is also waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment