Monday, December 14, 2020

What is on My Mind?

What is on my mind fb is asking? Well, plenty. I was made aware that the only things that are open lately are abortion clinics and bars in one of the comment sections. My fear? My fear is that the entire generation of youth born in the mid 95's are oblivious to what is happening around them. Would there be a possibility of talking with my now 25 year old daughter if she was still alive? How could I tell her that her freedoms are evaporating day by day? How could I tell her that her niece and nephew will not likely to see a swimming pool, skate on a rink, or even go to a library? Your Freedom's are NOT coming back by staying ignorant folks! They are not coming back by sitting in front of your TV's and ignoring the signs. They are NOT coming back by staying uneducated about government so called 'regulations' that are violating your Charter of rights. No, I am not judging you, I am pleading with you to wake up, and get to the root of what is happening in the world. I escaped Communism at the age of 10 with my parents, and now we are living it here North of the 49th Paralell without any questions. Did you know that you will wear your face diaper/muzzle even if you get the injection? Did you know that Covid 19 stands for Certificate of Vaccination Identification and 19 stands for first and 9th letter of alphabet.. AI or Artificial intelligence. Do you know that they will make you Transhuman if you let them, besides a list of many other things? The Generation of the 90's has to wake up, because it is your life and your children's life who will be unrecognizable if you let it. Sure, get offended; I send too much material, it troubles you, you have no time for; but when you awake you will cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment