Saturday, October 24, 2020

Housing Market Update - (October) A word of Caution from Blogger

Since our mental health is affected by so many aspects of our livelihood including preparedness, I am tackling more aspects of our lives than simply depression/ suicide. Some of the posts I was thinking of posting included actual footage of people taking their lives from tall buildings during an economic collapse, but upon recommendation of my daughter I choose not to post those. I also emotionally, cannot post them. Please Please prepare for a full collapse and civil unrest in our economy, so you will not loose dear family members to complete breakdown. The American election is only 2 weeks away. Yes more problems will happen. Secure a warm home, food, and physical silver and gold to see you through the Great Reset that is going to happen. 101 million people in America are jobless.

God Bless you this day and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment