Thursday, May 7, 2020

PLANDEMIC PART 1

I can't understand why people can't ignore a message sent to them if they don't agree with the content. After all, if we are friends this should not be an issue. I certainly would not be angry at my brethren or sisters because they came to a different conclusion than I did. What I am seeing, sadly is that this Virus has not only shut churches down, in which life will NEVER be the same, but also tore friendships apart at a time when we are going to be facing starvation, isolation, poverty and mental anguish. For some reason it boils under their skin that they may have to question their own understanding and beliefs and views. Why can't we be honest with each other as the bible commands and just say I have different views, I'm not where you are at; I don't believe the intention of the vaccine is to brand us, control us, and enslave us. I am confident that Heaven will not have another uprising like it did before, and if we as Christians can't get along down here, we will not have the keys for the kingdom of God. Some will forever be a preschool christian, an elementary school Christian, and some will be chewing on the meat of the Word and progress into a vessel that God can use.Censored, Please share far and wide, and do your freedom rallies..Vancouver has it on Mother's Day by Coal harbour at 1 pm. This Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment