Sunday, March 15, 2020

GET PREPARED NOW!

Dear Readers, Yesterday was my deceased daughters birthday; March 14th. We took some roses to her graveside, but I think it must have frozen overnight as it went down to minus 2 Celcius. We cleaned up the  grave, and I wept. She would have been 25 years old, my Deborah. I blew her a kiss and wept some more.. I miss her.
Compounded was the fact that today is my eldest daughters baby shower. We are preparing for that. It was very questionable if we were to hold it or not due to the Corona Virus. So grief with joy keeps walking together. I am so ill prepared for a pandemic eventhough we have been preparing. I think we are low on water... especially if the city shuts it down due to ill employees. God help us all. I am not afraid, but I want to be prepared, so please do your best and plan for at least 5-6 months of being locked down. Rice and kidney beans make a complete protein if you have no meat or a deep freezer. Prepare for the worst.. get vitamins, pain killers, have your vehicles serviced, get some cash even if it is on your credit card.. Ask God for wisdom.
I expect a big announcement on March 23, because that is a big day for the illuminati.. skull and bone day. They know what is happening. Destroying the economy of China or maybe the whole world to bring in the new currency???? DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINATION WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!! AS YOU MAY RECEIVE THE DNA OF THE ANTI-CHRIST.. MICROCHIPPED .. DEPEND ONLY ON GOD AND YOURSELVES
THE GUN SHOPS WERE FULL THE OTHER DAY FOR SELF DEFENSE..
DO NOT BE AFRAID, BE PRPARED!!!

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment