Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Hello Again

Hello Again,
Here is yet another older video  in my next post in which you can hear my friend Steven Steinman with the deep radio voice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Bible Prophecy is still hardly taught, and if it is it is taught incorrectly. He is only on these tapes periodically, as he is sharing the platform with 2 other speakers. He continues to work on his book for end times. Look for Passover in 2027. We will be a June Bride!!
I am waiting for spring yet it is snowing outside.I'm waiting for a pain free day, but there isn't one. I'm seeing a hip surgeon next week, and likely will have to go under the knife. I have not been able to go for walks, and trying to encourage others by calling acquaintances and friends on the telephone. Please pray for families, the orphans and the widows. Please pray for China as they have the burden of caring for many infected with the Coronavirus. It is even transmitted via the eyes. the Cornea.. so a mouth guard is not enough. I am thankful my daughter who is a nurse is on maternity leave at the moment, but nobody is safe! Please stay away from crowds, wash hands often with soap and warm water.. Keep your throats moist, don't let it get dry.. now I must go, as my pain is severe.

No comments:

Post a Comment