Monday, February 27, 2017

I wrote to my Prime Minister Today

This is what I wrote my Prime Minister Today.
Dear Prime Minister Justin Trudeau,
As an immigrant myself, from Hungary, we came here legally under your father's administration. My parent's spent 6 months in Germany in a refugee camp. I love Canada, and love immigrants, but only VETTED IMMIGRANTS, who are here to Love Canada. I have worked as a translator in my adult life as a court interpreter, and just as recently as 3 years ago, Canada sent back all the ROMA's (Gypsies) after prolonged hearings, and costs to our community and nation. This cannot be repeated since our health care system is breaking, I waited a year for hip surgery, and our mental health system is a disaster. My 19 year old took her life from the Patullo Bridge 2 years ago. Canada cannot afford to house, feed, process these unvetted Migrants. You should visit North Surrey, and the Vancouver East side for a better understanding of our crisis in British Columbia with your team. We live in different times than your Father, and NO, WE DO NOT want SHARIA LAW in CANADA.. Please address this matter as URGENTLY as possible.. It would greatly help if your ideology was congruent with our American friends., or they will build a wall on this side also.. Sincerely, Maria .....

Lately, I hear many are pouring into Manitoba, White Rock, BC, and into Montreal. I hope that people will take the necessary action to find a solution that is good for everyone. 

THIS IS THE WEB LINK FOR OUR CONTACT IN SURREY..
 http://sdhaliwal.liberal.ca/page/contact/ PHONE NUMBER: 604-598-2200

No comments:

Post a Comment