Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Update on my leg

I had a productive day at VGH. Dr Steiner reviewed my MRI with a dermatologist. He said that my fat necrosis the size of a grape has to be removed. He could not do it unless he has a sword he said. I think he tried to be funny.
Then Dr.Theodore Steiner head of Infectious control
Talked with 3 plastic surgeons who happened to come by the reception desk and they looked at my leg filled out forms and with one more approval from head Dr will get my surgery next Tuesday. 
God is so faithful. Nothing is by chance.
 I Had my last IV today, had the needle removed ( a little bruised)  and got oral horse size antibiotics from Steiner. This is it in a nutshell. This would not have been possible at Surrey Memorial. I have been knocking on doors for the last 5 months. Please pray that this will all go ahead for next Tuesday. I want to be well and serving God with Great Zeal and Energy for my remaining days.

No comments:

Post a Comment