Monday, October 15, 2018

News, News, News

Life has been catching up with me. The hustle and bustle, of keeping up with tasks is a real challenge. Maintaining a home, volunteering as an ESL teacher for the next 4 weeks ( only a few hours a week), winterizing the garden, cooking, cleaning sure has taken a toll on me.
I need a few more dentists visit this month, coupled by broken appliances; my clothes dryer broke this weekend, definitely poses a challenge. I miss my suicide support group walks, also.
The one wonderful news is that I found out that I will be a grandma in the spring of next year. I never thought that I would live to see that! I wonder what kind of a grandma I will be?? So the pressure has been on to get the house in order; still debating weather to paint the living room or not which is 18 feet tall in some areas. So I am experiencing lots of excitement, but lots of anxiety as well. Like always I will leave it all in the Lord's hands since He has been so faithful in carrying us so far. Daily, I am reminded of Deborah, wondering if any of my grandchildren will bear her name in the future. I think it would be too painful to do so..

No comments:

Post a Comment