Monday, October 8, 2018

Thanksgiving at my Daughter's home

Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor
Table is set at my daughters house. The food was incredible. she is a better cook than I am. I only provided the Free Range Turkey!

We had a delicious thanksgiving meal at Erica's home. There was around 13 of us, not counting those who have passed away before; like my son-in-law's dad when he was just a teen, my daughter at age 19 who took her life by suicide, (the reason for this blog) and a dear girlfriend who suddenly died at age 60, a few weeks ago. The angels were present as we gave thanks, re mindful that we will see them all one day again.
We also had a beautiful dinner in a home where their son age 15 passed away also. These dinners are so meaningful, and filled with so much love. There is the deep longing for them, but also the even greater hope of seeing them in the Resurrection. I hope your Canadian thanksgiving was very meaning ful also.

No comments:

Post a Comment