Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christ Born In Autumn

Dear Readers, I realize we are entering a very busy season of visitations, and family events. The  only scheduled event I will be attending is the musical production that I posted in my previous blog.
I am thrilled that one of my daughters has finished her exams for nursing school and she will be able to rest, and finally grieve the loss of her sister. She was enrolled in full time studies since September and had no time to reflect about the tremendous loss we share.

I hope that forefront in our activities, this Christmas will be to reach out to the poor, forsaken, lonely as depicted in this caption.
 
'DO YOU WANT TO KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS? FEED THE HUNGRY, CLOTHE THE NAKED, FORGIVE THE GUILTY, WELCOME THE STRANGER, AND THE UNWANTED CHILD, CARE FOR THE ILL, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES.'

I encourage you to pray for those in leadership, to do righteous deeds. Sue Hammell the MLA for our neighborhood will be having an open house this Saturday  Dec 13 from 2-5 . if you can, please encourage her by your presence, as she will be doing the follow up to the suicide town-hall meeting in January. Many people will experience depression this holiday season, and we want to be aware and supportive of those who need a shoulder to lean on. I hope we can be that to someone in need.

I'm sure you probably already know that when Christ was born it was in the fall, when the shepherds were out in Bethlehem. Men gazed at the stars then, and even now, we are doing the same, watching comets, asteroids, total eclipses, and blood moons. The constellations begin with Virgo, and end with Leo the lion. Every star gazer knows this. Everything began with the virgin  and one day we will have the Lion of Judah reign and rule over all Creation.  Perry Stone is one of my sound teachers on line, who speaks about the blood moon events historically, and futuristic-ally.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8gB_ftmcs

I am excited at the prospect that we may be the last generation living before the return of the MESSIAH. I am not writing this to discourage my readers, but even if the tragedy did not occur with Deborah, I would still be inclined to lean towards the very great possibility of His return. Imagine, soon as we have a wedding, in our family, we may have a spiritual wedding that all generations have waited for.

Christmas will be very different this year. We were invited to spend the day at a friends home. I think it will be almost unbearable.


No comments:

Post a Comment