Friday, August 9, 2024

Recap Time

Recap time. Saturday.

- Trump plane diverted.
- CIA says beware of an attack at Paris Closing Ceremony.
- UKGov taken down from Twitter/X.
- The Flip^


The entire worlds money.
Is going to be transferred into Stellar.
Paris Closing Ceremony.
US Schools re-open this week?
I wrote shit about closing the planet down years ago.
1 - US Schools must be out.
2 - Must be a Sunday 
3 - Told ya lots of stuff would come out of France. Oh Closing Ceremony Paris Olympics. Q says to watch Sporting Events. Jacqueline flys all the way to France to get her hair done.

NASA testing Space & Stellar Blockchain Saturday. 

Think Waves. We completed that ICO.
t.me/crixfin/2651

WhipLash Website Group Funds begin Saturday.

BTC Markets CEO Australia arrives Saturday.

- youtu.be/fAb8Q9X2xAc?si=3aOGWyiZgeZUoX5d

Do you understand the importance of the DJT project? Let me tell you. I have told certain people about a fork in the road. Well the DJT project is the fork in the road.
Let me explain further.

They are going to collapse the Stock Markets to 0 under the disguise of Stellar Corona's, EMP attacks or Cyber Attacks. How do your SuperAnnuation or 401Ks  work? Funds investing in Stocks. Here is your fork in the road option.

I told you Trump the King will save the day. Yes he becomes King before he hands over to John in December.
Trump becomes 19th President
Calls up John as VP. Both stand down
Trump as King. Then he hands over in late November early December.
The Fork in the road is here. God sent me a mountain to climb, now the option is being presented to do the right thing for all.

3 Statements.
πŸ”€- Ezra Cohen-Watnick set up my channel.
πŸ”€- John F Kennedy Jr is my boss.
πŸ”€- I promised i will not give up until the wheels fall off.

Capablanca
t.me/Whiplash347/1103
t.me/Whiplash347/3598 > Julian [Elvis Son] released right before WOW Signal and Elvis Fake Death.
- t.me/Whiplash347/29995
Mossad/CIA Corona Satellites.
- x.com/spaceforcedod/status/1821954094388453757?s=46

t.me/Whiplash347/81795
t.me/Whiplash347/82116
t.me/Whiplash347/108141

- www.rt.com/news/602379-australia-losing-autonomy-us-aukus/
HomeWorld News
Australia being turned into ‘51st US state’
- t.me/Whiplash347/47539

πŸ”€ug 9️⃣
- t.me/Whiplash347/145366
- President Nixon hands over to President Ford
Q1827 
Comfy? 
Previews are over.
Showtime!

Kobe Bryant - Pre-recorded Testimony on [Haiti, Red Cross & Clinton Foundation] to be played before 10 day Movie.
qalerts.app/?q=Televised

Hey is Lima Agreement something to do with France πŸ˜‚ Yes.

Let's cut the tree down.

NYSE Lists Australia as a company.
France, 1975 Gough Whitlam sells Australia to United Nations via Paris Lima Agreement.

EO13818 - Seized the NYSE.

Australia about to melt.
Crown Dissolves.
- www.rt.com/news/602379-australia-losing-autonomy-us-aukus/
HomeWorld News
Australia being turned into ‘51st US state’
- t.me/Whiplash347/47539

t.me/Whiplash347/254225

Many official announcements from Monday the 12th onwards, NYSE, Blackrock, Trump, Q The Storm, News readers etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment