Saturday, June 8, 2024

Wolverine Live chat

WOLVERINE LIVE CHAT – JUNE 8, 2024  
I have been up since 2 a.m. It is Sunday and a lovely morning. I am on my way to church in Sydney to a church called the Grotto, where I will pray and thank God for everything coming our way. 
I received a call about 2:30 a.m. It is official, it is not from a guru, it is an official announcement - we are now right at the edge of receiving our blessing. It is coming and it is real.  
My friend, Mauricio, is for me, a saint, what he is going to do is beyond scope. For me, he is the new Moses of the new era. There will be a surprise announcement soon for Nesara/Gesara. When this is over, I would like to visit Mauricio in Colombia and give him a big hug! 
The Medbeds are coming - they are real and on the way! This is it! This is the week have waited for!
I am not telling you what day, but it is all happening. Nothing will stop it now!
The event Mauricio held with all the leaders was an absolute success. I am not sure if today is the last day or not of that event. I was overwhelmed with the news coming through. It was one of the calls I was waiting for, and I thank God for what is happening.  
Notifications we hear have started and have heard that are in line with HSBC and Wells Fargo. Right now, I do not know of anyone who has received notifications yet.  
It is all happening this week. I am a bit shaky and nervous. It has been hard on me and has not been easy. As you can tell by that 2 am audio from me.  
I want you to thank God for all that is coming. Again, this is an official announcement that came through.   
God bless all of you - I love you guys, we are right at the edge.  
On the next call Carpathia will have something special to say to you, and I am sure it will be an emotional speech. This will be soon, not sure if it is tomorrow or the next day, but very soon. You guys are The Chosen Ones. You have all been chosen since birth, in my own belief, in my opinion, that you were chosen by God. You each have a purpose in your life and on this planet. Remember, to help your family and your loved ones first and then comes humanity. That is, it for now. *****I will have a special live call when this comes through. It is not just going to be me it is going to be Carpathia saying something very special to you guys. Please pay attention and am sure there will not be a dry eye when you listen to her commentary. Then come three things: a special video made by a member, then the trumpets of freedom, and then the opera. Thank you everyone, have a beautiful day. Wolverine (transcribed by Carpathia) 

A NOTE FROM CARPATHIA: Dear Chosen Ones: We are nearing the end of our journey, and we do not know what hour it will start - It has been my most sincere honor, the most humbling of moments in my lifetime, to be the Voice for all of you - The Chosen Ones…..If I have ever caused any one in these rooms pain or hurt, it was not intentional. Each of us has struggled with their own personal problems, me included. I have had my sunny days and my cloudy days. Please forgive me. We have walked through the storm and the rain, and with each step we have walked boldly, despite our dreams being blown about. But you each walked on with hope in your heart, with a true belief in your soul, that our blessing was real, and today, the news we received from Wolverine confirms our belief. We now wait for our final dance, a moment in time to be held under a golden sky. Love to all, Carpathia

No comments:

Post a Comment